Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm working on it!

It's my plan to make some changes to the look of Skip Cottage Curling over this coming weekend, so if you are someone who is likely to visit then, and you find the site has disappeared from public view, don't be concerned. If all goes well, normal service will be resumed on Monday at the latest.

If things go wrong, I'll have updates on my other blog: skipcottage.blogspot.com! Take a note.

More importantly, come Monday, I would be pleased to have your feedback on the new look, particularly if it appears odd on your browser and on your computer. My hope is that it will be more legible on alternate platforms such as the iPad and smart phones.

The content will expand somewhat too, but more on that in August.

Thanks to all blogallies who have supported my efforts this past year.

Bob